Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Blank Canvas


hmmm.... I suppose I'll just start typing something at random.......*cough* ....well I was reading a really dreadful story about a torture chamber, "the Pit and the Pendulum" by Poe, but I had to stop because it gave me "the freaks" as my little sister Amy would so perfectly put it :)..... *hehe* I just got up and closed the door because and open door right behind you is not something that would be desireable after reading something darkly depressing and haunting....... ooooooooooo shivers, I think I need a blanket to wrap around myself to make me less scared lol.... I don't know why I like to frighten myself so, I suppose it makes me feel adventurous and brave....anyways, I really feel like drawing something, something cute like a little porcupine or a puffin or something :P...so yeah I'm pretty much rambling right now (as you can tell)....BOO! haha bet I caught you off gaurd there didn't I ;)... yeah, that was pretty lame...omg! I know!... *hehe* having a little conversation with myself... so this has pretty much just been a day in the life of Lindsey's head... so yeah, I thought I should write another blog, but WHAT DO YA KNOW! my mind went ..... b-l-a-n-k....... like a canvas

No comments: